$110Order Online Now Necessary items to help your business stay compliant with Nevada state formalities. As a stand-alone product, or is included with our Incorporation and LLC Professional Plus, Deluxe Turnkey, and Complete Office packages.
- Binder with gold detailing
- Preprinted minutes and bylaws
- Customized folding Corporate Seal with NEW Naugahyde carry pouch or box
- 20 custom printed, numbered Stock/Membership Certificates
- CD containing ByLaws or Operating Agreement, Resolutions and Minutes
- Stock/Membership Transfer ledger
- Special Forms Section
- Specialized index dividers
- Shipping of the completed documents to you
I got it in the mail in just a week and with everything in one place, the kit is really helping me to keep organized.
– Resident Agents
of Nevada Inc Client
Formalities made easy
While corporations face the strictest ongoing formalities, limited liability companies (LLCs) should also take steps to protect their entity status. A Corporate Kit includes items to make this process easy.
Why it’s important
Below is a list of ongoing formalities that corporations must follow and that are also recommended for LLCs, LPs and LLPs. The Corporate Kit can assist with each of these.
- Create and regularly update bylaws (corporations), an operating agreement (LLCs).
- Hold and properly document an initial meeting of directors (corporations), shareholders (corporations), members/managers (LLCs).
- Hold and properly document annual meetings of directors (corporations), shareholders (corporations), members/managers (LLCs).
- Issue ownership certificates (stock certificates, membership certificates) to all owners.
- Record any changes in percentage of ownership, any new owners added, etc. in a stock (corporations), membership interest (LLC) in a transfer ledger.
Features & benefits
- Customized binder. A professional binder enclosed in a matching slip-case and customized with your company’s name on the spine.
- Seal. A hand-held corporate/LLC/partnership seal used for stamping documents with your company’s name, state and year of incorporation.
- Ownership certificates. 20 custom, numbered, stock (corporations), membership (LLCs) certificates printed with your company’s name to designate ownership interest in the company.
- Ownership transfer ledger. A stock/membership interest transfer ledger to keep accurate records of ownership amount information.
- Sample internal governance document. Sample bylaws (corporation), operating agreement (LLCs), which outlines how the company will be managed and will address certain situations.
Email us at email@example.com or Call toll free today (888) 463-8462