Call for Pricing
Register your out of state company to transact business in Nevada.
- One full year of resident agent service
- Notification of process of service
- Annual renewal reminder service
- Use our address for your Nevada company address
- Nevada State Charter
- Articles of Incorporation/Organization
- Initial list of Officers/Managers
- Nevada Business License
- Document Preparation
- Handling – FEDEX
You guys rock! We were able to do business in Nevada in no time at all…
– Resident Agents
of Nevada Inc Client
Doing business in multiple states
If your company plans to transact business in Nevada as well as the home state of incorporation, you may need to register your business in Nevada. This process is called foreign qualification.
There are many factors used to determine whether a company is transacting business in a state, and the criteria differ by state. Some criteria evaluated include:
- Whether the company has a physical presence in the state
- Whether the company has employees in the state
- Whether the company accepts orders in the state
- Whether the company has a bank account in the state
If you are uncertain whether your particular business needs to foreign qualify, or register to transact business in Nevada, it’s best to seek the advice of an attorney or accountant.
Why foreign qualification is important
Foreign qualifying your company to do business in states where you transact business is not optional. It is a legal requirement. Failure to qualify when you’ve been transacting business could result in:
- Fines and penalties for the time you were transacting business but were not qualified.
- Liability for back taxes for the time you were transacting business but were not qualified.
- Loss of access to that state’s court system, meaning that if you were sued in that state, you would not be able to defend the suit.
Email us at email@example.com or Call toll free today (888) 463-8462