($50 + $30 Postage deposit)
Get a Nevada address your company can use for receipt of business mail. The mail forwarding service is designed for clients who plan to have a high volume of mail that requires forwarding.
- 12 months of mail forwarding
- Receipt of a physical street address in Carson City (not a P.O. Box)
- Mail and small packages are forwarded weekly and is typically sent via USPS, but other carriers can be used.
- Actual postage only for mail-out once a week. No handling fees.
- If annual actual postage exceeds deposit, client is billed for difference when added to an incorporation or business formation service renewal order in Nevada.
Serving your needs in Nevada
If you incorporate your company in Nevada but don’t have a physical address there, Mail Forwarding Service is a quick and confidential way to receive your business mail.
The Mail Forwarding Service can be included as an add-on service when you incorporate your business in Nevada with Resident Agents of Nevada, Inc. Order with an incorporation or LLC service package order (add-on).
Why it’s important
Mail Forwarding Service can help you gain peace of mind and avoid the worry of missing an important document or piece of vital business correspondence.
It’s important to differentiate Mail Forwarding Service from Resident Agent Service:
- Mail Forwarding Service. Use this service for receipt and forwarding of business correspondence, such as small packages and letters. Mail Forwarding Service is a quick and confidential way to receive your business mail (must include company name) and state tax documents.
- Resident Agent Service. Use this service to receive court issued Process of Service documents at the Resident Agents of Nevada, Inc. Nevada address, (forwarded at client’s expense), and fulfill the state requirement for Corporations and LLCs to maintain a resident agent in their state of incorporation or business formation.
If you’re often on-the-go or do not live in Nevada, Mail Forwarding Service allows you to have a business address in Nevada and have the mail your company receives forwarded to you.
Some things to keep in mind
The resident agent is responsible for receipt and proper handling of important court issued documents (aka Process of Service) only. Mail Forwarding Service can be used to cover the expenses for forwarding these documents, as well as, all other important business mail and state tax documents received by Resident Agents of Nevada, Inc. on your behalf.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got more questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call toll free today (888) 463-8462