Loading... Please wait...


PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend you get advice from a CPA or other licensed financial professional before taking any steps that affect your business or personal assets and liability.

FAQ about starting your Nevada business

FAQ about managing your Nevada business

A Nevada LLC or Corporation must maintain corporate compliance in order to remain in good standing with the office of the Nevada Secretary of State. Here are the various forms that must be filed. Resident Agents of Nevada, Inc. will assist you with any of these incorporation filings.

NOTE: All our services include Secretary of State filing fees!

*Foreign EIN/Federal Tax Number Obtainment: Due to new regulations, our company is no longer able to assist foreign/Non-US Citizens (without Social Security Numbers) in obtaining EIN/Federal Tax ID Numbers for their entity. As a part of our service, we will provide them with a special telephone number and suggestions of information that the client may want to provide to the IRS.


Call us Toll Free (888) 463-8462 Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time, or email us any time at agents@nevada.org