By visiting the website Nevada.org and/or submitting a completed order, you are entering into a CONTRACT with Resident Agents of Nevada, Inc. and agree to the following:
Disclaimer: This publication and the materials have been developed using ideas and information from various publications and general research. The information contained in these materials is believed to be reliable at the time it was written, but it cannot be guaranteed insofar as it is applied to any particular individual or situation. These materials contain information that is very technical in nature and based on laws that often change quickly and completely.
When implementing your business tax, or estate plan, a qualified professional should assist you in the details of implementation. The publisher specifically disclaims any and all liability for loss, or risk, personal or otherwise, incurred directly or indirectly as a consequence of the use and application of any of the information contained in these materials.
In no event will the publisher or any distributor(s) be liable to the viewer or reader for any amount. The material herin, often refers to certain specific strategies, cases or resources that are to be regarded as illustrative only. The reader should carefully conduct his or her own personal research with regard to strategies or options discussed and/or obtain competent Legal and Accounting advice. Any oral representations contrary to the wording of this disclaimer are hereby specifically disclaimed and should not be relied upon.
We render the following services:
When you become a client of our company, Resident Agents of Nevada, Inc., and we have a contractual obligation; therefore, you as an individual and/or third party, agree to the contractual obligations that follow:
- When a List of Officers or a Business License is filed with the Secretary of State for the State of Nevada on your behalf, you agree to the following terms set forth by the Secretary of State:
- The act of affixing and executing the following signature is made with the present intent to identify myself as the authorized person signing this document and with the present intent to authenticate my signature as such.
- I am declaring, under penalty of perjury, that the information I am about to submit to the Secretary of State for the State of Nevada is true and correct, is not submitted for any improper purpose, and that I am authorized to submit the information.
- I understand it is unlawful to submit any illegal, unauthorized, fraudulent, deceitful, forged, deceptive, defamatory, illicit, or improper information, as defined by state and federal law, to the Secretary of State, and agree to indemnify the Secretary of State, and any other parties entitled thereto, for any damages incurred for any unlawful, unauthorized, fraudulent, deceitful, forged, deceptive, defamatory, illicit, or improper information, as defined by the federal and state law, submitted to the Secretary of State by my use of this electronic filing system.
- I further understand that I may be subject to criminal and/or civil penalties for submitting any unlawful unauthorized, fraudulent, deceitful, forged, deceptive, defamatory, illicit, or improper information, as defined by federal and state law.
- I understand and agree that all information submitted is the property of the Secretary of State, and may be monitored for all lawful purposes.
- I further understand that during such monitoring, all information, including personal information placed on this system, may be examined, copied, and used for any authorized purpose.
- I understand that I am responsible for any errors or omissions in the input of information and that I am also responsible for reviewing all information for completeness and correctness prior to submission.
- All services are to be paid for at the time of order or specific arrangements for payment are described in item 2.
- You are personally liable for your agreed financial obligations to Resident Agents of Nevada, Inc., and to pay the same in a timely fashion and that billed (invoiced) accounts agree that they shall be paid in full within thirty (30) days of the date of billing and that your account shall accrue interest at 1.5% per month on the unpaid balance.
- You agree to keep us advised in a timely fashion of your mailing address, phone/fax numbers and email address and that, in the event that you fail to do so and advise us if any change of the foregoing, you will incur a charge of $25.00.
- You agree to have your company name on all correspondence sent to our address and only have mail send to the primary contact name on the account. Personal mail sent to this office for forwarding and all correspondence without a company name will incur a charge of $1.00 per item. Should you abuse the mail forwarding service, Resident Agents of Nevada, Inc. reserves the right to cancel your mail forwarding service and return all mail to sender.
- The initial party and/or agent entering into this contract for the formation of the entity agrees to the foregoing terms and conditions.
- You agree as the individual or agent that at any time you are thirty (30) days in arrears, Resident Agents of Nevada, Inc., as the Organizer and Resident Agent may resign as resident agent, dissolve the entity and advise governmental authorities of said action
- If you are a Complete Corporate/LLC Office Package client you may contact us 48 hours in advance to ask for our assistance in procuring meeting facilities in Carson City at your expense.
- Resident Agents of Nevada, Inc. reserves the right to resign as the resident agent for any entity without notice.